Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let the Staycation Begin

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I worked dilligently to get Daddy out of bed this morning / afternoon. The daylight savings thing is still messing us all up, especially now that it's March break and we're officially on vacation / staycation! We didn't really even get out collective act together until after lunch, when the three of us headed out to the government office so that Mommy and Daddy could renew their Ontario Health cards. And if THAT doesn't sound like an exciting way to spend a vacation, I dunno what does.

Immediately after that, we drove to the supermarket and bought a bunch of groceries, which I'm sure will get devoured in a day or two due to the fact that we're all sitting around at home. We came home, dropped off the groceries, picked up the dog, and headed to the beach!

Dennis had a real blast along the shoreline - he seemed to be equally confused and excited by the crashing surf, even if it was cold. I guess he's never seen anything like it before in his life. He was very well-behaved around other dogs, and only submissively pressed himself down on the ground for another animal once!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!