Saturday, March 12, 2011

Limbo!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So exciting - today was the dance-a-thon at school! It was great. I wore the special tropical-themed dress than Mommy made for me (since the theme was 'tropical fruit'). The first graders joined us, which meant that I got to see my friend Grace. I did a lot of dancing, and there was a limbo pole and everything! So much fun. I ate seven pieces of fruit once we were done, although I can't really remember what they all were. Some of the kids thought I was a little bit too "summered up".

Mommy and I worked on putting together her birthday cake for tomorrow - we made the cake itself, plus Mommy prepped some lemon curd and some icing.

After Daddy got home from work (he's on vacation as of now) we ate a quick dinner and then Daddy took me out to the store of my choice to by some presents for Mommy. I picked everything out myself, and was a really well-behaved.

Listening to: Toro y Moi - Underneath The Pine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!