Thursday, March 03, 2011

The Locket

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A while back, I was shuffling through Mommy's jewelry box (something I've been pretty into lately) and found a cute little locket, which I asked to have. Mommy showed me how it worked, and explained the concept of putting pictures of loved ones inside of it. I took two drawings of Dennis and Basil to school so that I could cut them out and put them in the locket, but due to a scissor-related mishap, I cut away all of the picture of Basil except for his butt. And I lost the Dennis drawing today.

When I got home, Mommy printed up two small pictures of Dennis and Basil, which we cut out and put in the locket (although Daddy did think it was funny that I had a drawing of Basil's butt in my locket), and I've been wearing it around ever since!

We all learned 'Puff the Magic Dragon' today at school, and then went to a seminar in the gymnasium about the dangers of marijuana. Actually, I'm only kidding about that last part.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!