Sunday, March 27, 2011

Party In The Dark

[As transcribed by Daddy]

When is this winter weather ever going to end? The terrible chill, plus Daddy's job situation, plus the approaching one-year-anniversary of Basil's passing is kinda putting everyone into a downcast mood. So, after lunch, we all decided we'd take Dennis for a walk through the park.

It was chilly and muddy, but we all managed to have a good time. Dennis is getting better about not lying down every time any other dog approaches him. We all honestly seemed to feel happier after the walk, and my cheeks were extra rosy by the time we got home.

At the end of the day, I started watching a pretty cool movie, and so I stayed up a bit to watch it AND to celebrate Earth Hour with my family in the dark. It was cool turning off all of the lights and stuff, but for something like the fifty day in a row, I fussed and fought going to sleep, causing my folks to miss Claire's Dad's birthday party. Oh well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!