Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cheque, Please!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I started the day off by attacking one of Mommy's rare fashion magazines with a pair of scissors. I cut out body parts from the people in the photos and glued them to another piece of paper, making hilarious collages, which I embellished with my own artwork. The results are spectacular, and blew everyone away. Amazing!

Right before lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove down to Daddy's office with Dennis so that we could pick up Daddy's paycheque. We headed home, had lunch, and then headed out again to go for a hike along the waterfront in Mississaugua.

Daddy got some bad news about the future of his company over the phone, so... it looks like his vacation will last a lot longer than we expected. This put a damper on our hike - even Dennis could sense what was up. Daddy started networking immediately, and then we headed home, where he got down to some furious telephone calling and stuff. Dinner was awesome, though!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!