Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Pink & Black

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I spent a good chunk of the morning reading books and putting puzzles together. It was pretty cool - have you ever read the Captain Underpants series of books? Seriously, man - those things are so funny. They've inspired much mirth in our household.

At school today, we had gym class - Mr. Sheffle broke out the cubes, hula hoops, scooters, and long ribbons, and we played with those. Mayhem, I tell you! We also had our big picnic snack in class.

Grandpa gave Mommy and I a ride to my dance class in the late afternoon, where I finally got ahold of the outfit I'm gonna wear at my recital. It's hot pink and black (like my Pink Batman costume) with polka dots and big bows. And I LOVE IT.

Mommy and I took the bus home, where I promptly put my dance costume on once again and modeled it for everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!