Monday, March 07, 2011

Rainstorm Snowstorm

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had a nice Sunday morning - Daddy was a little groggy, due to staying up late waiting for some work to come in (which it didn't). We had our customary smoked salmon weekend lunch, and then braved the snow (did I mentioned that there was a snowstorm after the rainstorm last night?) and headed out into Markham for a hike.

Our first hiking choice was snowed in, so we found another access point to York Regional Forest and went for a walk through knee-deep snow. Dennis enjoyed himself, even though snow kept getting into his boots, and I had a great old time flinging myself around into the snow.

Once we got home, we had a nice dinner and then I went to bed. Meanwhile, Daddy stayed up late once again, waiting for that work to come in (it didn't).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!