Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rainy Parking Lot

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Record rainfall! It's been pouring ever since last night... it's like a big mucky lake outside today. We were hoping to go hiking or something, but it's probably best to stay away from rivers and unpaved areas, which could disintegrate into muck.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out into the rain to take care of some errands. We got some fabric, some pet food, and some other odds and ends before heading over to the mall so that I could get some bubble tea. We honestly don't think we've ever had to work harder to find a parking space in our lives... looks like everyone is hiding in the mall to avoid the rain! Maybe that explains why it was so hot in there!

I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa while my folks and Dennis went to the butcher to buy groceries and stuff. We had a lovely dinner, and then I had a hard time going to sleep, seeing as how I was thinking about which 'tropical dress' I would wear to my school's 'tropical twist' party next week.

Listening to: The Small Sins - Pot Calls Kettle Black


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!