Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Relay : Orange

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Some eventful things happened at school today. First of all, I gave my friend Vanessa the rock that I found on the hike Mommy and Daddy and I went on over the weekend, so that made me feel good. Second, we had gym class, where we learned how to run relay races. It involved choosing a colour, wearing a colour, grabbing a bean bag of the same colour, and tossing the coloured bean bag through a coloured target. My colour was orange, incidentally.

I had a pretty quiet afternoon - Daddy was out at meetings and stuff again, so I didn't see him much. I went to dance class with Mommy... which was lots of fun, even though I'm hesitant to perform the steps that I've learned at home for anyone.

I was a bit moody throughout the day - I seem somewhat prone to bouts of sadness and grumpiness. Maybe I'm not sleeping enough. Apparently we're getting lots of snow tomorrow, so let's hope it doesn't dampen my spirits too much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!