Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rock Drama

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We woke up to a massive amount of snow today! What the heck?! And here we were, thinking it was springtime already. I love it.

Daddy was off to another meeting this morning, so Mommy and I had the place to ourselves pretty much until he got back home in time for lunch. We kept ourselves occupied in the meantime. School was okay, but when I discovered that my friend Vanessa gave the rock I gave her yesterday to another kid, I was pretty upset. I mean... I gave that rock to her! Anyway, we discussed it, and she told me that since I lent it to her, she could do what she wanted with it. I saw the logic in this and felt bad, because suddenly I felt as though I broke a promise to her (in that I promised she could have it). This made me pretty sad for the rest of the day.

I sulked in the car as Mommy and Daddy and I went to the butcher for groceries, and then went over to Jenn and Steve and Claire's house to pick up our food order from them. The fact that Mommy and Daddy openly express their disgust at the weather only makes things worse, because I really like it!

I cheered up when our friend Nick came over for dinner tonight, though. Man, was I ever "on".


1 Comments:

Anonymous Art instruction DVDs said...

Decided to drop by again...This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!