Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrambled

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning together, working on that massive dollhouse that we made the other day out of a cardboard box. We decorated it, built little windowframes and windowboxes, drew roof tiles... we had a great time. We even printed up awesome wallpaper to glue to the inside.

Anyway, we sent Daddy off to another meeting in the afternoon, and then Mommy took me to school. I was still a little bit emotional (probably due to a lack of sleep last night), and apparently had an okay day at school, but when it was time to come home (Daddy and Dennis joined Mommy to pick me up) I was something of a wreck and found fifty things to cry about.

The afternoon was fairly quiet, however. Mommy told me that I could have anything I wanted for dinner, and to everyone's surprise, I chose scrambled eggs and toast. So... that's what I had!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!