Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tidying

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy slept in again! That was okay. Mommy and I spent the morning eating banana and blueberry smoothies. Pretty awesome! Anyway, eventually he got out of bed, but he totally missed out on the smoothies.

The bunch of had a fairly quiet Saturday afternoon - Mommy and I took Dennis out for a walk and stuff, plus I I did some drawing and stuff. Mommy and I really buckled down and tried to do a lot of cleaning in my room - we got a toybox for me to put my toys in, and I emotionally struggled with having to put stuff away or throw it out etc.

Daddy had a big trivia night competition-thing to go to in the evening (to benefit Kid's Help Phone), so Mommy and I had dinner together and watched a pretty cool movie. I even got to stay up a little bit late, but went to sleep fairly quickly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!