Friday, March 18, 2011

Tim Burton

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another day on Staycation, another day kinda climbing the walls somewhat. I've been really good about playing in my room, making crafts, drawing pictures, and working in the activity book we got the other day - but due to Daddy's business with the networking and stuff, I haven't been able to use the computer much. Ursula was over, though, so I got to hang out with her for a bit.

Eventually, I persuaded Daddy to drive Mommy and I downtown to check out the awesome Tim Burton exhibition at the TIFF building. After a difficult time finding some parking, we finally made our way over to the exhibit - I loved it! So many cool things in there, including the actual Jack Skellington puppets! Still, it was a lot of money for a pretty small collection.

We came straight home and I got to work drawing pictures and stuff, seeing as how I was so inspired by everything we saw at the exhibit. After dinner, I was able to wear Daddy down and get him to draw some pictures with me, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!