Thursday, March 17, 2011

Treacly

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, Daddy's desire to hustle and get down to work (networking, getting his portfolio in gear, taking on the phone, emailing, etc) really put a damper on my day. Here I am, home from school on the March break, and he's not paying me any attention, man! What a drag. I seriously climbed the walls today.

I went for a few walks with Mommy during the day - we took Dennis around the neighbourhood once or twice. Eventually I wore my folks down, and we all went for a drive in the late afternoon to the toystore and awesome bookstore on Mt. Pleasant, where Daddy got a game, I got a book, and Mommy bought a jar of treacle at the English bakery.

Yes folks, it's gotten to the point already where we're buying treacle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!