Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Treasure Fail

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had no meetings or interviews or anything today! Mommy and Dennis and I let him sleep in a little bit, and then we all had some lunch, after which my folks took me to school.

Speaking of school, I guess it was pretty good. I'm still a little but moody, so it was somewhat touch-and-go for a bit. My parents and Dennis picked me up and brought me home, which was fine, and then it was time to go for a treasure hunt. It didn't go as well.

Using Daddy's GPS, we looked up the nearest Geocache to our house, and tried to find it on the walk to dance class. Unfortunately it was so mucky and muddy and steep in the park that we couldn't get to it. I was pretty upset about that, which led to a mini-meltdown (which let to a full-on-meltdown at dance class).

Mommy and I left dance class early, came home, had dinner, and I went to bed early - with no fuss.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!