Friday, March 04, 2011

Two Strikes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty average morning, followed by a pretty decent lunch - school was pretty awesome I guess. We did more singing of "Puff the Magic Dragon", which has really become a favourite song of mine. After school, I was happy to frolic and play in the playground, but then Mommy came to pick me up and had Dennis with her, and since he's not exactly allowed on school property, we had to leave. I was pretty mad. That was strike one.

When we got home, I was really hungry. I had a snack, and then immediately wanted another snack. Mommy wasn't cool with me having multiple snacks, so she turned me down. I was mad. That was strike two.

In the evening, Daddy and I watched some cool videos online, and then he remembered watching Yellow Submarine when he was in senior kindergarten. So we put it on TV - I really liked the first ten minutes, but then I had to go to bed. We'll pick it up where we left off another time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!