Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Ultimate Granola Bar

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As far as Tuesdays go, this one was perfectly average for the most part. There was breakfast lunch and dinner, there was school, there was playig with Claire in the playground afterwards, and there was drawing and reading and video gaming scattered throughout.

I had a pretty great dance class tonight, though - Mommy really noticed how focused and attentive and into it I seemed to be... especially compared to the other kids, who I seem older than (even though I ain't). She's very proud of me, and my instructors also seem to think that I'm the ideal dance student. Let's hear it for tapdancing!

The cool part of the day came on the walk home, whhen I went into great detail planning the ultimate granola bar. My version of the ultimate granola bar has chocolate chips, honey, dried apricots, marshmallows, almond butter, almonds, Rice Krispies, and oats.

Also, because it's the ultimate granola bar, it is FREE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!