Saturday, March 05, 2011

ULTRA3

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, today was my final swimming lesson of the season, and I am very proud to report that I successfully graduated from my current level. My instructor has suggested I sign-up for "Ultra 3", which is great - only I have about four months to go before I'm even old enough. In any case, everyone is very proud of me.

School was good today - I went to the music teacher and specifically requested that she write out the lyrics for 'Puff the Magic Dragon' so that Mommy could sing the song to me at bedtime. What can I say... I really like that song.

Daddy came home from work a little bit late tonight due to some going away parties for co-workers and stuff. I did him a huge favour by taking his shoes off and rubbing his feet while he lay face-down on the bed. He fell asleep in the process.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!