Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to the Dollhouse

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had the cool idea to take the big cardboard box that our ONFC food order came in, and turn it into a fancy dollhouse. Thw two of us had some fun getting it all ready - we cut out window holes, found some decorations, and broke out the primer and paint to do it up nicely. I even drew a bunch of little pictures to hang on the inside walls.

School was okay. I was still a little overly-dramatic about things, but I managed to apologize to Vanessa regarding everything that went down yesterday. Still, I had some problems with my old nemesis in the playground that are most likely actually my own fault, and which I blew out of proportion.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I got back to work on that dollhouse - Daddy was out at a meeting in the later afternoon, and so Mommy and I had dinner by ourselves. Daddy made it home just in time to join us for dessert.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!