Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back-To-School Wind-Up

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was so happy to be going back to school today that I had pretty much whipped myself into quite a frenzy of excitement and anticipation! I know it's only been a week since I was gone, but it felt like a month or something. After lunch with Mommy (Daddy was out at a meeting in the afternoon), we walked over to the school, and I got to see all my friends... it was amazing!

However, all of the amazingess - awesome as it was - was compounded by the sheer exhaustion I was feeling from being so wound-up all day. I had a slight issue with one of my friends who accused me of butting into the line, and Dennis bonked me when I met him and my folks after school, and I was left emotionally drained.

We did some grocery shopping in the late afternoon, and the slightest little thing would set me off. Eventually we got through it all, with a limited amount of tears. Mommy and Daddy and I had a quiet evening - I ate lots of food, and got to visit with my grandparents!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!