Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aquagirl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a wonderful swimming lesson this morning! Mommy's assessment is that I'm elegant and graceful in the water, and a very good learner. As for me - I'm just havin' fun, you know? I leave the other kids in my wake. Literally.

Mommy and I stopped off at the grocery store on the way home from swimming, and Mommy let me pick out the food. For some reason, I only chose yellow food (yellow tomatoes, yellow squash, cheddar cheese).

Today at school, we learned about planting flowers in the springtime. Now, I'm no stranger to planting flowers, so Mrs. Free appointed me one of the "student instructors". She later told Mommy that I was extremely good at telling all of the other children how to lovingly and carefully plant and take care of the flowers... whether they asked for my commentary or not.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!