Sunday, April 17, 2011

Artsy-Fartsy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ah, Saturday. I was able to have a very nice morning with Mommy today... we let Daddy sleep in for as long as he could. Once we all had lunch, we drove out into the pouring rain to hit up Ikea... just to do some simple window-shopping. We ended up getting new paper for my easel and a watering can.

We then visited Starbucks for a beverage, and went to the grocery store for a few odds and ends before heading home, so that Daddy could take care of some lingering work. I played in my room, and eventually we all had a nice dinner pretty late in the evening.

The other thing that dominated the entire day - Gammy said the phrase "Artsy-Fartsy" while we were heading out to Ikea. I found this insanely hilarious, and have been repeating the phrase in a fit of laughter ever since.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!