Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basil Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Rough day. Both Daddy and I had sleeping problems - Daddy because he's a basket case about his new job and is having anxiety attacks, and me because I had a nightmare (in which Mommy died) and I had to join her and Daddy in bed. Mommy was stuck between both of us and was afraid to wake either of us.

Mommy planted flowers at Basil's gravesite today - it was a year ago that he died. We still miss him, but he'll always be a part of our lives, and having Dennis as part of the family feels a little bit like we've still got part of Basil's spirit with us.

My lack of sleep made me kinda emotional today... I had a mini-meltdown over a small misunderstanding at the playground, So Mommy and I decided to skip dance class tonight and just stay home. The two of us had a lovely evening... Daddy was a little late from work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!