Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A bit of a bad day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was very very efficient today. While I was at school, she cleaned and made all kinds of Easter stuff that I'm not even supposed to know about.

At school, I was a little bit too noisy and was acting up here and there, and was told several times to be quiet. At one point I had to go and sit down on the carpet. I felt pretty awful about that. Plus some kid ran over my finger with a scooter during gym class.

I felt better once I got home - I watched some television, and then Mommy and I walked through the park to get to dance class. I did such a good job that I got a sticker! I wasn't thrilled to have zucchini soup for dinner... but it turned out to be pretty awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!