Thursday, April 07, 2011

Bouncing in the Pool

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy woke up with an increasingly severe head cold, but it didn't stop him from getting up nice and early with Mommy and I in order to go to my swimming lesson! He watched from the viewing area with Mommy as I learned how to swim on my back and stuff. He thought it was funny how I was always bouncing while I was in the water.

After a stop at Tim Horton's, we all took the bus home and had a pretty quiet afternoon. I went to school, where I learned a new cowboy song. I forgot said song on the walk home from school. At least I remember liking it a lot. Also after school, I played in the playground with Claire for quite some time. We pretended that we were in the hospital and stuff.

I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa after I got home from school - they were having tuna melts for dinner, so I went home and successfully petitioned Mommy to do the same for me. And she did!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!