Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brag Book Commentary

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was finally back to school after the four-day weekend! Emma's Daddy was in today - he's a firefighter, and he gave us a presentation about what to do if your clothes ever catch on fire - stop, drop, and roll. We also practiced another cowboy song. For some reason, we're only learning cowboy-themed songs in music class.

In the afternoon, I went over to Grandpa's to visit. At his kitchen table, I sat and leafed through his book of photos of me (The 'brag book'), and while doing so I provided a running commentary / monologue on all of the photos. I talked and talked and talked and talked... and then informed Grandpa that I was going to stop talking. And I did. And it was eerily quiet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!