Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crocodile Rock

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy got up for a big presentation at work really early this morning... so early that it completely threw off my day. I thought it was, like, two hours later in the day than it was. For pretty much the whole day.

At school today I did something kinda interesting... I decided that I was gonna make a craft out of an egg carton. It wasn't part of any scheduled activity or anything... I just decided I wanted to do it. Mrs. Free appreciated my initiative, and encouraged me to have at it!

Anyway, we watched a classic episode of The Muppet Show during dinner - hosted by Elton John. I've never heard of the guy before, but I thought he was awesome, and his songs were great. Ten seconds into 'Crocodile Rock' convinced me that I needed to have his songs on my iPod.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!