Monday, April 18, 2011

Dangling Baby Doll Decoration

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy slept in today... quite a bit, actually. It's okay... he needed it. Mommy and I had a pretty quiet morning, just the two of us - we cursed the weather, which was AWFUL. It rained, snowed, hailed, snowed, blizzarded, and by the end of the day it was either windy or sunny. Totally weird. We were not impressed.

After lunch and stuff, Mommy and Daddy and I ran a few errands. We hit up the Bulk Barn and got some odds and ends in order to do some Easter cooking, and then went to the grocery store and the butcher.

After dinner, I played restaurant with Daddy. We had a good time, until he burst out laughing when he saw how I decorated it - I tied up one of my baby dolls and let it dangle from the knob of my dresser by its eyes. You gotta see it to understand why it was so funny.

Listening to: TV On The Radio - Nine Types Of Light


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!