Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Salad

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was happy to get up nice and early in anticipation of my big holiday playdate with Claire! After breakfast, Mommy and I walked over to the school playground, where Claire and I played together for almost 90 minutes while our parents chatted. It was pretty fun - I brought along as much of my Easter loot (including my vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls) as possible!

Claire came home with Mommy and I, and we all had a pretty nice afternoon together. Claire had a few frustrated moments, but I helped her through it by showing her how *I* calm myselfdown... by taking deep breaths and then making the silliest noises I can think of. Claire laughed at that and snapped out of her funk.

Daddy was late coming home from work today, so Mommy and I had a nice dinner of egg salad - made from the remnants of close to 20 easter eggs. They were absolutely delicious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!