Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Joy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was fantastic! I woke up to discover a new doll Mommy made for me - a girlfriend for Cinnamon Bunny, who I named "Honey Bunny". After that, it was onto the annual Easter treasure hunt - Mommy and Daddy stashed candy (most of it from Nana) all over the house, leaving clues to their whereabouts. What a great time! I got a vintage collection of Strawberry Shortcake dolls from the 80's and everything. We had strawberry scones for brunch, and everything was awesome.

After an extremely late lunch (Mommy was busy cooking dinner), Mommy and Daddy hid Easter Eggs in the back yard, and I had fun finding them (while Dennis played with Bo, the dog next door). Then, I hid the eggs and had my parents search for 'em. I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was. It was everything I had hoped it would be! Even the walk with my folks and Dennis to the florist was awesome!

We all had a big dinner with Gammy and Grandpa - we ate some delicious food (Gammy knocked it out of the park) followed by some delicious Lemon Chess Pie.

Considering how much sugar I've had today, it's a miracle that I ever fell asleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!