Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Exhausted Instructor

[As transcribed by Daddy on April 22nd]

Today was Wednesday, and Wednesday means swimming lessons. So... Mommy and I headed over to the pool, where I had a real blast. Mommy brought a book along, so she sat in the viewing area and read... however, every time she looked up at what I was doing, she thought the instructor looked exhausted.

Anyway, I had a pretty good afternoon of school. Music class was cute, and then I spent a good chunk of time playing with Claire in the playground afterwards. Mommy took me home, and we had a pretty quiet evening. I visited with Gammy, and we painted some wooden fish... so much fun!

After Daddy got home, we resumed watching the previous season of Doctor Who while having dinner (because the new season starts on the weekend). I made several requests for Easter as well, including another treasure hunt and a 'girlfriend' for Cinnamon Bunny. Let's see if my parents can deliver...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!