Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Field Trip Frenzy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to a meltdown this morning - I was worried about the big field trip today... worried that we wouldn't get there on time, worried that Daddy wouldn't wake up, worried that Mommy wouldn't pack lunch properly... and worried that I wouldn't be allowed to go because I was freaking out at six in the morning!

Eventually, however, Mommy calmed me down, and we somehow made it to school in time to catch the school bus to the Science Centre. Daddy chapperoned me, Erik, Mahan, Molly, and Lillian... and we were all pretty good, even if we were kinda running all over the place. I think we spent about 50% in the play area, 40% having lunch, and the other 10% doing everything else. Daddy was pretty wiped out at the end, but all in all it was a pretty good experience! Me and the kids had a blast!

Mommy and Daddy somehow found the energy to take me to the mall once we got home - I got a bubble tea and a new pair of rain boots.

The rest of the day is something of a blur! I know I had dinner and playe din my room and visited with my grandparents before passing out at bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!