Sunday, April 03, 2011

Geocaching

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, the weather was finally warm and nice and awesome and spring-ish today, which made us all extremely happy. After a lovely breakfast and an enjoyable lunch, we went out for a Geocaching hike once again!

We made it all the way out to Walker Woods, and used the GPS to navigate us through a surprising amount of snow, ice, and muck to a well-hidden cache which only contained a notepad and a pen with no ink. We put some candy in it for the next people to find. As far as tresure goes, it was a little bit anticlimactic for me.

On the walk back to the car, I fell a few times, which led to me having a mini-meltdown in the middle of the woods. Mommy talked me out of it, though, and the rest of the afternoon was nice and quiet. Snacks and homemade granola bars also help.

Listening to: Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!