Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Half-Rack

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I discovered some moonsand in my closet - it's sculpable sediment that Papa and Aunt Trina bought for me about a year ago. I spent the better part of the morning playing with it, and having a good old time.

Daddy was still feeling pretty sick and stuffy and actually had some work to do (for his new job which he doesn't officially start until Monday), so Mommy took me to school, where I had music class and stuff. Nothing too extraordinary to report.

I had a nice time playing in my room after school, but started climbing the walls... so Mommy and Daddy decided to do some shopping. We all went to Old Navy and Canadian tire and bought some odds and ends, before hitting up Kelsey's for dinner. I ate an enormous half-rack of pork ribs, which impressed everyone (see photo).

Listening to: Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Don't Say We Didn't Warn You


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!