Friday, April 29, 2011

Jumping Lessons

[As transcribed by Daddy on April 30th]

I slept in a little bit this morning... Daddy had to head into work a little early, so he came and snuggled with me before he left, as I woke up. It was really nice, and made me really happy.

School was great - we had gym class, and in the playground afterward, my friend Adrianna arranged 'jumping lessons' - we all took very small little jumps off of the playground apparatus. Well... actually, Adrianna jumped off, and then I jumped off while holding Mommy's hand. And then Claire jumped off while holding my Mommy's hand. And then Molly jumped off while holding Mommy's hand.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I had a nice afternoon together at home. I announced to everyone that I had successfully stopped biting my fingernails, and have asked Mommy to paint them at some point!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!