Monday, April 11, 2011

Kristen & Dim Sum

[As transcribed by Daddy]

You can imagine how hard it was for me to wait for lunch to roll around... I couldn't wait to see Kristen! Oh, and... I was excited to have Dim Sum, too... but mostly I was just excited to see Kristen.

Mommy finished baking a cake, and then we hit up Spring Rolls downtown where we had some pretty shoddy service but some delicious food and great company. As soon as we were done, we all went to the bookstore, where Kristen and Mommy read to me and stuff. We got some ice cream and headed home - and it was all over so quickly! I missed Kristen immediately. She's the best.

I visited with Gammy and helped her prepare dinner - Nick and Alice Panagopoulos were over for their annual visit for a meal and income taxes. They brought their little dog Loki with them, who played with Dennis while we all watched. Mommy made some coconut lemon ice cream that was so amazing it helped Daddy get over his 'new job jitters' for tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!