Friday, April 22, 2011

Nature Walk

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty excited about school today - because we were to set off on a nature walk! I was ready for hiking and exploring and all the kinda stuff that I generally do with Mommy and Daddy on any given weekend. Unfortunately, we only really ended up checking out the little parks and gardens around the neighbourhood (which is fine - we are, after all, just a bunch of kindergarteners). We DID run into our friend Audrey (from the communicty garden), who invited us to her garden, where she taps her trees. We played some fun games during gym class, too.

Mommy and I watched 'Tangled' after school, which is still a really fun movie. I decided that maybe I wanted a 'boy Barbie' to play with my others, so Mommy and I scoured the internet, seeing which one I wanted. To be honest, I was very picky - I didn't really like any of the ones I saw.

After Daddy came home from work, we ordered some dinner and watched television... I got to stay up really late! Like almost an hour past my bedtime!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!