Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Caffeine

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a swimming lesson this morning, which was great - I had a lot of fun and did quite well. Man, do I love going for my swimming lessons. They're awesome! On the way home, Mommy and I browsed some bicycles at Canadian Tire and bought a whackload of cleaning products.

I had a pretty good day at school - I learned more parts of the 'cowboy song' we've been learning in music class, which I eventually was able to sing for my parents. After Daddy came home from work (once again feeling anxious and panicked and emotional due to the new job and major life changes), we went out to buy dog food. I was hoping to stop at Starbucks on the way home, but alas... Daddy needs to sleep, so... no caffeine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!