Saturday, April 23, 2011

Okay Friday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ah, Good Friday. To be honest, I'd actually much rather be at school with my friends. But whatever... I can put up with another day at home with my folks.

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in this morning, and spent most of our time just kinda taking it easy. The weather wasn't too great, so it's not like we had a lot of options. However, midway through the afternoon the weather got nice enough that we all decided to take Dennis for a pretty long walk through the neighbourhood!

Once we got back, we hopped into the car and did some grocery shopping at the butcher's and even got some Starbucks on the way home. Mommy made us a delicious salad for dinner, and then I went to sleep full of excitement for Easter... only two days away!

Listening to: I'm From Barcelona - Forever Today


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!