Sunday, April 24, 2011

Princess Talksalot Can Do Anything

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy slepe in yet again today which is cool because his anxiety and nervousness and mood has been all over the map over the past few days and that's fine because I'm really excited about Easter tomorrow because I'm expecting my parents to put together a treasure hunt like they do every Easter and then there's usually a really cool egg hunt right after that and in the meantime I had some lunch and then eventually since the weather was so nice Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I all decided to go for a nice hike out in Kilbride Ontario and the drive was kinda long but it was okay because I had my iPod and when we got to Kilbride I got to play in the playground for a long time and then we had a long and pretty slow hike through the woods during which I did not stop talking or asking Mommy and Daddy questions about everything from Hanukkah to Doctor Who to songs to everything else that I could think of and sometimes I fell down a lot because I wasn't really watching where I was going and was too busy talking but there's not much you can do about that and so I made up a title of a story called "Princess Talksalot Can Do Anything" which Mommy and Daddy took note of and eventually we drove home and had some dinner and then I got to stay up extra late and watch the season premiere of Doctor Who which was amazing and then I fell asleep despite being really excited about that treasure hunt for Easter tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!