Friday, April 01, 2011

RIP Beaumark Oven

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was one of those rare (but awesome) days - I was the helper at school! I got to take the attendance to the office, I got to help the teacher, and I got to do show & tell - I brought my tap shoes to show the class. We didn't have any metal floors or anything, so I couldn't really do a tap demonstration or anything, but I did a 'Buffalo' step for everyone and clacked them together and stuff.

It was pouring with rain today, and kinda mucky, so no point in playing in the playground... Mommy and Daddy took me to the butcher instead. I could think of about a million things I'd rather do, but whatever. I made the best of it.

Finally, after I went to bed, Mommy and Daddy were playing Carcassonne at the dining room table when suddenly the oven exploded. Nobody was hurt, but the oven is pretty much destroyed - the element was left in pieces. It had simply reached the end of its lifespan. It shall be missed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!