Monday, April 04, 2011

Season Trail XVII

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and eager to have a great day pretty early, and jumped up and down on Daddy's bed, hooting and hollering, while he tried to sleep in. That's how Daddy remembers it, anyway.

After a lovely little lunch, we did some tidying in my room and a few odds and ends around the house before heading out for another hike along our old favourite, the Seaton Trail.

We did a chunk of the trail that we'd never seen before, plus we went Geocaching, and found two awesome treasure troves! I was so happy to finally find a Geocache with a TOY in it! All in all, it was a fantastic hike in lovely weather. We all had a really great time.

The drive home was good, and once we got home we had a nice dinner. Both Dennis and I needed a bath... that trail was mucky.

Listening to: Bibio - Mind Bokeh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!