Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taking the TARDIS for a spin

Today was okay, I guess... Daddy's first day at work, so we eagerly waited for him to come home to see how it went. He actually came back in a state of relative shock... it'll take some getting used to.

He and I played Doctor Who in the backyard today - we pretty much took the TARDIS in the backyard (see photo) for it's first official 'spin', even if it's not painted. The door is a little bit stuck, but I'm happy to report that it went well! The weather was so lovely, too.

Somehow I managed to sleep through the sound of Mommy and Daddy removing the door to our apartment so that they could get the new range in. The old oven is now sitting out in the backyard. Very redneck-y.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!