Saturday, May 21, 2011

Albert's Secret

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Okay, so today Mommy and I had a pretty good morning... eventually we headed downtown via a bus, the subway, and a streetcar. We did some window shopping and stuff before meeting with Daddy and Lisa down near where Daddy works. At my request, we ate at a patio - I had a massive pot or massive mussels.

I went to Daddy's office next, where I got to meet more of his co-workers and stuff, which was pretty fun! Mommy and I didn't stay long, however... we did some more shopping on Queen Street, took the streetcar over to Queen East, bought groceries, and came home.

Dennis ate the feet off of one of my favourite dinosaur toys the other day, so we tried to replace him today, but no luck... we couldn't find an Albertasaurus. Instead, I picked out a T-Rex (named 'Albert') who we'll tell is an Albertasaurus. Under no circumstances can Albert discover that he is in fact a T-Rex.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me keep that secret.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!