Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anna

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was extremely happy to go back to school today, after my brief but sidelining bout with chicken pox. Things were fun and and awesome - I got to see my friends, I got to play in the awesome weather, and all that stuff.

The cool part was when we all got assigned eighth-graders to 'hang out' with us or mentor us or something. I was paired with a lovely young lady named Anna. We coloured one another's nametags, and then we spent some time inventing a dance. Pretty fun! My parents think Anna must be the luckiest person in the world to get paired with me. because I'm great!

I took a whooole bunch of books home - library books AND books that Mommy and I ordered. So obviously there was a lot of reading today. Daddy was home from work a bit early, yet continued to do a lot of work throughout the evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!