Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to the Market

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Bad news: it's still raining. Great news: today was the first day the local farmer's market is open this year! Mommy and I used Daddy's Metropass (which he forgot to take to work) to take the bus to the farmer's market, where we bought duck eggs, asparagus, rhubarb, and other goodies.

After lunch, I went to school, where was had some activities and stuff, and a pretty decent version of music class. After that was over, I headed home and had a nice afternoon with Mommy before we headed out to dance class, where I was photographed in my goofy dance costume in advance of the big recital. Phew!

Daddy was late coming home from work, so Mommy and I had dinner together. Shortly afterwards I requested that I go to bed... I was pretty tired. It was a busy day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!