Sunday, May 01, 2011

Christmas in May

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a busy day. First thing, Mommy and I walked over to the community garden to help get it set up for the season... the weather was great, so there were lots of people there. I played, and then Daddy showed up and walked with me to the drug store while we discussed nuclear fission. We caught up with Mommy, came home, and had some lunch.

So... Daddy got paid the other day. Therefore, he and Mommy decided to buy that bike for me - the one they promised me for Christmas. We had a great time - I picked out an awesome one (I also got some new vintage Strawberry Shortcake toys), and then we drove around to pick up a new helmet and training wheels.

Once we got home, Mommy struggled to put together the bike, but finally managed, even without the proper instructions! I was bummed that the training wheels didn't fit, but we got to watch a new episode of Doctor Who, so I went to bed happy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Go Tonya! (I couldn't put a bike together WITH instructions!)

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!