Thursday, May 12, 2011

Air High Five

[As transcribed by Daddy on May 13th]

My swimming instructor and I inadvertently invented the 'Air High Five' this morning, in which one gives an unconnected high-five from either end of a swimming pool. Its creation was necessitated due to some aquatic high-five mishaps that involved me swimming across the path of my fellow students, causing much havoc.

Mommy and I got lots of gear at Canadian Tire, but Tim Horton's was out of my customary post-swim yogurt, so Mommy made me a banana smoothie when we got home... which is a considerable feat given the state of the kitchen now that it's being repainted.

Carrieann came over after school - we played outside in the lovely weather and were joined by Dennis, who stayed lovingly fastened to a tree by the new lead we bought for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!