Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Daddy's New Workplace

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was a little bit confused about school. We had no gym class scheduled, no music class planned, and no library, either. So... what were we gonna do? Turns out a whole lot of just hanging out in the classroom. But whatever, it was still fun, even though it was raining (which also meant no bike riding for me).

Anyway, dance class in the late afternoon was decent, too... even though I fell down one time. The jazz class got to watch us practice our tap recital, and then we got to watch their jazz recital.

After Daddy came home and had some dinner, he had to turn right around and go back to work quickly. I decided to tag along - I hung out in his new office with his friend Rebecca, who thought I was very precocious. I kept myself entertained by zooming around on office chairs.

Listening to: KMFDM - WTF?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!