Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dennis' Duck

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today's swimming lesson turned out to be extra-special today, seeing as how I had a supply teacher - my old swimming instructor Leslie from last year. We were so happy to see each other! Afterwards, we stopped at Canadian Tire for odds and ends, and I picked out a new toy duck for Dennis. I gave it to him once we got home - you have never ever seen a happier or prouder dog.

I also got new sandals and some vintage Strawberry Shortcake clothes in the mail, which I played with while Dennis trashed the kitchen. School was good - I stayed afterwards and played in the playground with Claire for a loooong time, and then Mommy and I continued to play 'parachutes' in the back yard for hours once we got home!

After Dinner, I did the grocery shopping with my folks. I actually did up a shopping list and everything, and my folks let me pick out all the weird stuff on it.

Listening to: Chad VanGaalen - Diaper Island


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!